I escaped my inpatient prison yesterday afternoon, and I'm back to class and lab today. Oh joy. Actually class wasn't much because lecture was cancelled, and lab was just on finger sticks which I've covered quite extensively and done quite frequently in clinicals already, so really it was a pretty easy day as far as intellectual stimulation goes.
On the health front, I'm still out of breath and I think it's worse since I came home. I am so frustrated at the moment, just not knowing what is WRONG with me. One of my instructors recommended a great allergist, so I'm going to give him a call tomorrow and see if they can get me in. Someone has to have an idea, right? As it stands, I'm doing okay and I'm functional enough for now as long as I don't get worse again. Just keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe I'm allergic to my husband or my kids?
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment